As a mom I am always buying frozen fries but I do worry about how healthy it is to constantly feed Hamish potatoes fries at almost every meal.
Now, with the new McCain rosemary and garlic sweet potato fries I can not only add a little variety to his love of fries with anything, but I also feel he is getting a healthier, more balanced diet by eating them.
To try them out, I made him a sunny plate of fries with his chicken pops.
To make your own:
You will need:
- Rosemary and garlic sweet potato fries from McCain. These cook from frozen so simply open your packet and remove as many as you need
- Olive oil
- Chicken pops
- Tomato sauce
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan on high
- Add your McCain’s rosemary and garlic sweet potato fries . Fry until crispy
- Drain on a piece of kitchen towel
- Whilst these drain fry your chicken pops
- Remove from heat once cooked.
- Place the chicken pops in a circle.
- Fill the inner circle with tomato sauce.
- Use your fries to form sun Ray’s around the chicken pops.
These rosemary and garlic sweet potato fries are delicious with any meal and have become one of my favourite go to sides.