Advent calendars have long been a tradition in our home and the kids ( even the older ones) eagerly await the 1 December to see what we have chosen for them to count the days down with.
Last year I started looking at alternatives to the chocolate advent box. Mostly because the kids get so many sweet treats at Christmas time that I wanted their advent calendars to be a bit more exciting .
Which is why I was so eager to get bear an advent bag from Give Thanks Personalised Gifts.
These little bags are easy to hang on a cupboard or hook and contain a wallet with 24 round discs containing the numbers 1 -24 .
The outside of the main bag has a small plastic sleeve that allows you to slip a new number in each day and the little bag is big enough to hold a treat.
Here are 24 of the ideas I’m using in bear’s bag to make his advent gifts more exciting this year.
- Playdough kits in red and green
- Baking kit for gingerbread men
- Reading book of the nativity story
- Nativity set
- Mini puzzles with a Christmas theme
- Mini craft kits to make Christmas cards
- Christmas cd
- Christmas hat
- Christmas DVD story
- Christmas pictures to colour and crayons
- Personalised baubles for the tree
- Letter to Santa writing kit
- Magic elf door
- Cute Christmas theme t-shirt
- Christmas stickers
- Nativity theme felt board
- Large Beads to thread in red and green
- Key for Santa
- Santa ornament
- Christmas activity book
- Family brag book album
- Christmas socks
- Red and green slime
- A wooden reindeer
Do you have any other ideas for me ?
This advent bag was custom made for bear by Give Thanks Personalised Gifts
Reference “FUNMAMMASA” and recieve a 10% discount on your order.