We love baking together and these holidays we found a great 3 ingredients biscuit recipe to try. I thought I would share it with you.
3 ingredient biscuit recipe
2 cups plain flour
1 cup butter (room temp)
1/2 cup icing sugar
1. In a large bowl add butter and icing sugar. Mix until light and fluffy.
2. Add flour and mix until a dough is formed.
3. Transfer the dough to your work surface and use a rolling pin to roll it out.
4. Take a fork and make patterns on the dough or cut out the dough using a cookie cutter.
5. Chill the biscuit dough shapes in the fridge for 20 minutes.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 Degrees Celsius for 15-18 minutes