One of the easiest ways to keep my children occupied was to just add water.
Here are 6 fun water activities you can do with the kids during the coronavirus lockdown.
- Fill a tub of water, have lots of plastic cups/bowls/spoons/funnels/ect
- Colour the water different colours (helps to show colour combinations)
- Add bubbles and Lego blocks to the water for some sensory construction time.
- Make paper boats to sail in your tub. I have a wonderful paper boat tutorial
- Have a foam fight. Make big buckets of bubbles and let them throw it at each other.
- Draw with the water onto the concrete/driveway. You could also paint concrete fences and stones with water.
Always be vigilant when children play with water.
It is proven that a child can drown in a small bucket of water.
Never leave a child alone during water play.