The campaign is a fun experience where participants dress up as their favourite animal and are encouraged to donate a fee of R10 towards WWF’s efforts to protect our planet’s rich natural heritage.
Statistics show that the planet’s populations of wild species have fallen by half since 1970, but with organisations like the WWF South Africa on hand, a lot of work is being done to try and reverse the decline.
– Highlighted the importance of the Wear It Wild campaign to staff, business partners and customers.
– Encouraged staff and other stakeholders to dress up as their favourite animal to work in celebration of Wear It Wild Day (Wear It Wild Day: 14 October 2021- 14 November 2021).
– Hosted mini internal events to celebrate Wear It Wild Day (Best Dressed competition etc.).
– Shared pictures of creatively dressed participants on their social media channels.
– Donated R10 per participant to WWF South Africa’s conservation efforts as part of the Wear It Wild campaign.