Day 13 of the #blogbosswinterchallenge asks me to share my Winter wardrobe tips
I’m by far the least fashion conscious person I know and hate winter with a blizzard of a passion.
So I’ll share a few tips I follow when shopping for winter ware…
- Wear warm colours. I’m sure there’s a psychological reason but warm colours make me personally feel less cold. This season I’ve fallen in love with a sunshine mustard colour.
- Layer everything! You can always take a layer off if you get warm.
- Buy a few winter essentials and use accessories like scarves to dress it up.
- Choose great boots that go with everything.
- I normally get 4 or 5 pairs of jeans and leggings and double the amount of tops to mix and match.
- Invest in one good jacket and jersey.
- Don’t be hard on yourself for sleeping in socks it keeps those fashionable toes warm.
- Beanies are not easy to wear with mom buns so you will most likely either just skip the beanie or ditch the mom-chic bun.
- Don’t take fashion advise from me I love vintage shops and have a tendancy to think I’m a gypsy and live in 1960 when choosing my outfits. 😂
I’d love to hear and learn from your fashion tips !